About Indonesian Tea
Tea is one of the world”s most consumed beverages. It is thought to originate from China where tea has been drunk for thousands of years. Around the 16th century, when the Portuguese were expanding their power, this beverage was imported to Europe and quickly gained popularity which, in turn, made the Portuguese and the Dutch decide to establish large-scale tea plantations in their tropical colonies
Art of Tea Process (Make the perfect Cup of tea)
- Boil Water to 100 ˚C
- Spoon out loose leaf tea or add tea bags to a pot or a cup. Your tea must be fresh. Measure is 1 heaped teaspoon or tea bag for 1 cup of tea and 1 extra if using a pot. Tip: Store your tea in airtight containers and away from strong smells
- Pour freshly boiled water directly onto the tea
- Stir the tea once. Then let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes. You can increase the brewing time by 1-2 minutes for a stronger cup.
- Stir once more and strain the tea or remove the tea bags at the end of the specified brewing period
- Now you are ready to serve the perfect cup of tea. Taste is subjective and personal – make adjustments that best suit your flavour preferences
Secret of Tea
The benefits of tea has the following content such as; Amino acid L-tehanine is useful to strengthen the body’s immune system;Quercetin and myricetin which are useful for preventing calcification of blood vessels; and also can prevent cancer in the body.